Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's all about the idiot box!

It isn't fair that all the hot television shows premiere on the same night! So, it was quite obvious I would watch Dancing with the Stars....been waiting for the show since a month. Always been an avid follower. Couldn't make it to Boston Legal and also, CSI:Miami was on, but well I couldnt get myself to watch it that late. 
I am also soo excited about Lipstick Jungle that will premiere on Wednesday and the oh-so-popular, gossip-galore Desperate Housewives on Sunday! This week is the most sought after. I've got reminders set up everywhere.
I wonder whatz the plan for Nico, will she still go out with that guy, how will she deal with her husband's affair? and Victory, what an end to the previous season she had! I sure am waiting! 
For some reason, I'm not quite keen on reading the book, maybe coz I want to get a first hand look at the fashion styles..... That's the woman in me speaking!

DH, I'm eager to know who the other guy Susan is with and what's with Gaby and being preggie? So many questions in DH! 
Anyways, in DWTS, my faves are Brooke Burke, Lance somthing(the N-sync guy), Warren Sapp. Sapp's swaying was just too cute, for a man his size! And Cloris, man she's 82 and look at her move! Well, she sure did her part to impress the judges! Well, we've got to see who'll be eliminated today.....I'm guessing either Cloris, Susan Lucci, or Rocco.

No comments: