Monday, September 22, 2008

Shoes, shoes and more.....

.... are the focal-point in any girl's wardrobe. Guys might think otherwise. But, I think that no outfit is complete without the right shoes. Even the most dull clothes can look splendid if paired with a nice pair of shoes. There are so many options now with shoes, and now with the beginning of fall, we need some nice boots and closed toe ones. I love how summer opens up the shoe world with so many varieties, only to be confined during the white months. Whatever it is, every girl loves her Prada's, Choo's, Manolo's, Miu's, and more! But the question is, in this economy, would anyone spend $500 on a pair of shoes that might soon be outdated and worn out? I think yes, some do.
Chocolates, shoes, and diamonds are always necessities for a girl! :). WHEW, girls are high maintenance!
I am trying to avoid caffeine this morning and been successful until now. I think I am optimistic that I won't tread the coffee machine area. Sometimes, I wonder why am I avoiding? Well, I'm not really sure, but giving it a shot, to see how I do!! Maybe, that is the reason why I am not making any sense today. I guess I'll go get that cup of hot tea. Finally!

No comments: