Monday, September 15, 2008

The silver lining

As we were driving, Saturday evening at around 7:30 ish.....I saw a silver lining and I was awed, coz I love to watch the sky and when I see something like that then I have to take a picture.


I didn't get a good shot though, the scene was very short-lived, the Sun was setting too fast and I was way too awed to realise that I have to take a pic. If you could make out the silver lining and then the setting Sun from below the clouds and the Sun rays from over the cloud. It was just too strikingly beautiful to put in words. I don't think any artist could do justice by recreating this, or any poet could put into words this picture.


2 comments:

Yamini said...

I luv the sunset and sunrise ....both so beautiful n peaceful...

Annie said...

me too, remember the grand canyon rise and set?